The General Dan Tubing Co
105 Dan River Road, Danbury, NC 27016
Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tube Rentals: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tubing The Dan River
Relax and keep cool on a hot summer day!
Fun and affordable family adventure!
We’re on the banks of the Dan River.
- Adjacent to Moratock Park.
- Only 3 miles from Hanging Rock State Park.
- Next to Danbury General Store
The 2022 Tubing Season begins on Saturday, May 28th; open 10:00 daily, weather & water level permitting! Last folks out by 6:00 p.m.! Follow us on FB at The General Dan Tubing Co for regular updates!
Revised Price Schedule-Check it out! Price schedule consistent week-day/week-end/holidays! No reservations; first come, first served only! No Specials, such as Group Rates or Season Passes!
Effective August 1, 2016. Alcohol is not allowed on the Dan River in Stokes County.
Follow us on FaceBook for weather and water condition updates and schedule changes.
- Tubing Season runs from late-May through Labor Day weekend; weather and water levels permitting.
- Tubing is open regularly on weekends and holidays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm with shuttle service provided.
- Tube rentals are available from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm while tubes are available.
- Tube rentals are available on week days for small groups (2 – 10 people) with van service only – no reservation is required. Special weekday rates apply.
- Larger groups by appointment only. Regular rates apply.
- Tubing trip lengths are 1.5 to 3.5 hours depending on water level.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER accepted.