The General Dan Tubing Co
105 Dan River Road, Danbury, NC 27016
Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tube Rentals: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tubing The Dan River
Relax and keep cool on a hot summer day!
Fun and affordable family adventure!
We’re on the banks of the Dan River.
- Adjacent to Moratock Park.
- Only 3 miles from Hanging Rock State Park.
- Next to Danbury General Store
We're busy preparing for the 2021 tubing season! Can't wait for sunny days and hot weather!
Executive Order 141 amended: Face coverings are required effective June 27 through July 17, 2020 unless otherwise modified. These face coverings will be required by Tubing customers while on the grounds at The General Dan Tubing Co and during transport on buses and...
Effective August 1, 2016. Alcohol is not allowed on the Dan River in Stokes County.
Follow us on FaceBook for weather and water condition updates and schedule changes.
- Tubing Season runs from late-May through Labor Day weekend; weather and water levels permitting.
- Tubing is open regularly on weekends and holidays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm with shuttle service provided.
- Tube rentals are available from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm while tubes are available.
- Tube rentals are available on week days for small groups (2 – 10 people) with van service only – no reservation is required. Special weekday rates apply.
- Larger groups by appointment only. Regular rates apply.
- Tubing trip lengths are 1.5 to 3.5 hours depending on water level.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER accepted.